1. Purpose of Policy
2. Collection of your personal information
The type of information that we collect and hold about you depends on the type of dealings you have with us.
For example, when you enquire us from ‘Contact’ page, we need to know your name and email address whether you are an individual or business entities.
3. How do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information in a lawful way that complies with 個人情報保護法 (Personal Information Protection Law) of Japan.
Information may be collected from you by:
- Over the telephone or email
- Through written communications
- When you complete forms or submit information on our website
- From third parties, such as event planners and other business entities
- Our social networks (Facebook, Instagram)
- From our own records, of your use of our service
4. Reason to collect, hold, use and/or disclose your personal information
The main purposes for which we would collect, hold, use and/or disclose personal information are:
- To identify you and verify your identity
- To communicate with you about our business
- To contact you occasionally with critical user information or service updates
- To assist our partners that you are dealing with. For example, we need to pass on personal information from users, such as contact details, to venue owners/managers/lessees so that you are able to book/arrange property viewings/communicate
- To customise, measure and improve our services, content and advertising
Enquiries sent via the website are also available for review to a limited number of people at OBRIGADA WEDDING.
We may de-identify and aggregate your personal information and of others for our own statistical purposes.
5. Who we disclose your personal information with
We may disclose your personal information or data to enforce our policies or where we are permitted to do so by applicable law, such as in response to a valid legally-compliant request by a law enforcement or governmental authority, or in connection with actual or proposed litigation, or to protect our property, people and other rights of interest.
We may also share your information with:
- Venue owners / managers / lessees / planners
- Any third party you have asked us to share your personal data with – such as Facebook if you have asked us to connect with your Facebook account
- Any contracted services providers we engage
6. Accessing your personal information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law.
If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security purposes.
7. Website security
OBRIGADA WEDDING implements measures to protect the personal information that we hold, including:
- Mandatory password protection on all computers (changed regularly)
- Secure hard copy document, electronic storage and hardware disposal procedures
- Firewall and antivirus/malware software
While no system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by the website reduce our vulnerability to security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.